Wednesday, November 28, 2012

bell ringer 11/28/12

In this article they talked about how high the powerball winnings would be. They said it would be about 500 million dollars which is a pretty penny. When the ticket sales ended the winnings had gone up to 656 million dollars which is the second biggest ever. I would love to win that much money my life would be so easy.

If I won the powerball my life would be so much easier than it is. I know a lot of people would probably say that if they won that much money they would quit school or their job but I don't think I would quit school but if I had a job I probably would quit that. One thing I would do with the money is donate a pretty good amount to a bunch of different charities. Another thing I would do with it would be buy a house and like 5 cars and trucks. I would also buy a nice boat and every kind of fishing pole and every kind of lure that has ever been made.That's what I would do if I won the powerball.

No comments:

Post a Comment